INFORMACIÓN DE LA ASIGNATURA / SUBJECT INFO

agosto 02, 2020



Hello my students! Here you have all the information about how you have to work my subject. This is the same presentation I introduced my subject the first day we met in class. You can also check it whenever you need and remember what you have to work during the school year.

¡Hola alumnado mío! Aquí os dejo la información sobre cómo tenéis que trabajar mi asignatura en clase. Es la misma presentación que os hice de mi asignatura el primer día que me conocisteis en clase. Podéis consultarla cada vez que queráis y recordad que tenéis que trabajar durante todo el curso.


                     

Here you have the video with the explanation of the notebook:
Aquí tenéis el vídeo con la explicación del cuaderno:

In addition, there are some webpages to help you in your study:
Además, hay varias páginas web para ayudaros en vuestro estudio:

ONLINE DICTIONARIES:
DICCIONARIOS ONLINE:

WEBPAGES:
PÁGINAS WEB:

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Subscribe me on YouTube